What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When requesting consultation services, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you request a consultation or enter information on our client resource portal.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize the user’s experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned for malware and viruses regularly, including for security holes and known vulnerabilities, to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. BCMS does not hold its own SSL certificate because all payment transactions are handled through an SSL Certified third-party payment gateway. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will not affect the user experience, but it may impact features that are meant to make your site experience more efficient as well as gain optimal functionality
We use first-party cookies, which are stored on our website; a direct visit by the user creates them.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website at our discretion. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have vetted these third parties and operate under a confidentiality agreement. You must know we cannot control a third party’s behavior and do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented Google Analytics for the following purposes:
- Utilize Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Collect Demographics and Interests Reporting
Users can set preferences to opt out permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States. The concepts they include have played a significant role in developing data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be compliant with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 14 working days of discovering the breach.
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 72 hours of discovering the breach.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have the prerogative to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells severe penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, and respond to inquiries and other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after
the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- No use of false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of each email.
You may unsubscribe, at any time, from receiving future emails; you can
- Follow the instructions to unsubscribe, and we will promptly remove you from ALL future emails.
Business & Clinical Management Services
15814 Champion Forest Drive #76
Spring, TX 77379
713-899-9812 Eastern Time