- BCMS in the News
- Compliance Policy & Procedure
- Compliance Program Terms and Conditions
- Payment Options
- Voice Of BCMS
- Workshops, Presentations & Coaching
- Leadership Team
- Success Stories
- Contact Us
physical therapy compliance
- The Administrative Burden and Mental Stress of Audits
- Are You Running Your Private Practice Naked?
- Frequently Asked Questions re: The Supervision of Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Medicare Claims Filing with the 3% Reduction
- Compliance with SBA Loans and Federal Funding – Are you at Risk?
- A Reprieve from Damaging Medicare Cuts
- CMS Announces Resumption of Routine Inspections/Surveys
- Support for Private Physical Therapy Practices During COVID-19
- 2020 Physician Fee Schedule Proposed by CMS – Call To Action
- Direct Access in Texas for Physical Therapy
- Physical Thearpy OSHA Compliance
- Physical Therapy HIPAA Compliance: What A HIPAA Violations Mean for Your Practice
- Compliance for Physical Therapy – What are the Rules and Requirements Anyway?
- Mandatory Claims Submissions… Is it really Mandatory? Here’s What You Should Know!
- HIPAA Compliance – What Physical Therapy Practice Owners Need to Know
- HIPAA Compliance Issues for Physical Therapists – Avoid Small Issues that Can Cost Big Money
- Physical Therapy Private Practice Compliance – Where to Start
Physical Therapy Direct Access
Physical Therapy HIPAA Compliance
Physical Therapy HR